Grateful and Ready Journal
Be your best self
Transform Your Life
- Are you feeling stuck when it comes to reaching your goals?
- Do you often focus on the negative?
- Want to shift your mindset?
- Do you want to reduce your stress?
amazon best seller
grateful and ready journal by dr. deitrck gorman
Journaling has the power to transform your thoughts and help you to discover boundless possibilities. Through journaling, you can:
- Reset your way of thinking
- Boost your optimism
- Be more fully present in life
- Practice gratitude on a daily basis
- Visualize and take action to reach your goals
reset your way of thinking
Humans average 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day and up to 80% of these thoughts are negative. While life has its ups and downs, our brains are often wired to focus on the negative.
To reset your way of thinking, board-certified family medicine physician Dr. Deitrick L. Gorman created Grateful & Ready, a 90-day journal that encourages expressions of gratitude in all areas of your life. This is not your average journal; instead, this will be your go-to source for conquering your negativity bias and transforming your life for the better.
What people are saying
"As a physician and meditation coach, I believe in the importance of the mind body connection. Dr. Deitrick's journal serves as a meaningful tool for an individual to focus and tap into their power of their dreams and goals."
- Dr. Carol
Get the grateful and ready journal today