Be Your Best Self
- Are you feeling stuck when it comes to reaching your goals?
- Do you often focus on the negative?
- Want to shift your mindset?
- Discover the power of journaling!
The Amazon Best Seller:
Grateful & Ready Journal: A Reflective Journal To Fuel Your Soul
By Dr. Deitrick L. Gorman
Journaling has the power to transform your thoughts and help you to discover boundless possibilities. Through journaling, you can:
- Reset your way of thinking
- Boost your optimism
- Be more fully present in life
- Practice gratitude on a daily basis
- Visualize and take action to reach your goals
Start being your best self today!
Purchase your journal for $24.99.
Reset Your Way of Thinking
Humans average 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day and up to 80% of these thoughts are negative. While life has its ups and downs, our brains are often wired to focus on the negative.
To reset your way of thinking, board-certified family medicine physician Dr. Deitrick L. Gorman created Grateful & Ready, a 90-day journal that encourages expressions of gratitude in all areas of your life. This is not your average journal; instead, this will be your go-to source for conquering your negativity bias and transforming your life for the better.
Your Mindset Transformation
Research shows that journaling provides numerous benefits enabling you to reach your full potential.
- Turn negative thoughts into positive action
- Benefit from focused time to reflect, recharge and reset
- Reduce stress and anxiety that may be holding you back
- Learn strategies to visualize your goals
- Discover the benefits of practicing gratitude on a daily basis
- Can help increase your self-confidence, creativity and memory
What People Are Saying
About the Author
Dr. Deitrick L. Gorman, America’s Relaxation Doctor®, is a board certified family medicine doctor, entrepreneur, speaker and author of Relaxed and Ready – A Simple Roadmap to Reducing Workplace Stress and Frustration, and the adult coloring book, Relaxed and Ready. Her newest book, the Grateful and Ready Journal made her a four-time Amazon best selling author.
Dr. Deitrick’s personal mission is to inspire professionals who find themselves stressed and unproductive to calm themselves so that they can be their best personally and professionally.